Under directly supervision of licensed landscape architect, prepare conceptual and schematic designs and construction documentation. Specifically,
- Upon assignment, conduct site analysis and preliminary research to perform urban and landscape designs and detailed architectural drawings and plans including specifications, charts, equipment, as well as construction documents such as layout plan, physical study models using CAD based software.
Conduct graphic presentations to customers and users by using AutoCAD, SketchUp, Rhino, Grasshopper, Lumion, ArcGIS and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
- Comprehend proposals from 2D sketches, then create 3D rendering drawings and documents of urban development areas including massing of potential buildings and development of public realm environments such as parks and public plazas. Use these drawings to communicate design concepts to clients, community members and city/state officials for the purpose of advancing projects through permitting process toward construction.
Upon assignment, represent licensed landscape architect on construction site, inspect landscape work to ensure compliance with graphics standards and specifications, evaluate quality of materials or work, and advise clients or construction personnel.
Perform other job duties as assigned including attendance of professional development workshops and staff coordination meetings.
- - Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture.
- - Working skills in using AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, Grasshopper and Lumion, ArcGIS, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) are required.
- - License is not required.
To apply, please upload resume, portfolio, and cover letter