Stoss continually seeks Landscape Design and Urbanism interns to work with our growing team on a variety of landscape projects including: parks and open spaces; urban and campus design; ecological and resiliency planning; municipal and regional strategies; multi-scale landscape infrastructures; development and remediation projects; furnishings and exhibitions. This is an exceptional opportunity to build your skills and become embedded in a thriving practice while being mentored by peers and senior staff.
This internship will be conducted in person, in either our Boston or LA office.
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered for the internship:
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Landscape Architecture program, a Master of Landscape Architecture program, a Master of Urban Design program or comparable (M.Arch, MAUD, MLAUD, etc).
• You must upload a portfolio to be considered.
Other internship qualifications include:
• Exceptional design and conceptual skills demonstrated through various modes
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills (English proficiency a must)
• Ability to multi-task and collaborate on teams, working under deadlines
• Basic understanding of Rhino digital 3D renderings skills
• Excellent physical 3D model building skills
• Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
No phone calls please.